May 23rd, 2008
If you visit the 2008 Space Elevator Conference website and login, you will see the preliminary schedule for this upcoming conference.
- Why We Need an Elevator to Space!
- Thin Disc lasers - a robust, scalable source for power beaming applications
- The Space Elevator: Solution to Global Climate Control
- Space Elevator Dynamics through Simple Approximations
- Technology of Japan that can be utilized for construction of an SE
- Superconducting Electromagnetic Applications for a Space Elevator
And many, many more…
Speakers include Dr. Bradley Edwards, Bryan Laubscher, Dr. Jerome Peterson, Peter Swan, Blaise Gassend, Markus Klettner, Akira Tsuchida, Holger Schlueter, etc., etc., etc…
If you haven’t signed up for this event, I urge you to do so now - it promises to be everything that a hard-core Space Elevator junkie could want.
And it should be a lot of fun too - only 56 more days!
(Correction: 23May08 - oops, I meant Jerome PEARSON of course, not Peterson. Thanks Michael…)
Entry Filed under: News / Announcements